HCR Series Full sealed Ball Screw Linear Actuator
The full sealed ball screw linear actuator developed by TPA ROBOT has excellent controllability and environmental adaptability, so it is widely used as a driving source for various automation equipment.
While taking into account the payload, it also provides a stroke up to 3000mm and a maximum speed of 2000mm/s. The motor base and coupling are exposed, and it is not necessary to remove the aluminum cover to install or replace the coupling. This means that HNR series linear actuator can be combined at will to create Cartesian robots to suit your automation requirements.
Since the HCR series linear actuators is fully sealed, it can effectively prevent the dust from entering the automated production workshop, and prevent the fine dust generated by the rolling friction between ball and screw inside the module from spreading to the workshop. Therefore, the HCR series can adapt to various automation In production scenarios, it can also be used in clean room automation equipment, such as Inspection & Test Systems, Oxidation & Extraction, Chemical Transfer and other industrial applications.
● Repeated Positioning Accuracy: ±0.02mm
● Max Payload(Horizontal): 230kg
● Max Payload(Vertical): 115kg
● Stroke: 60 – 3000mm
● Max Speed: 2000mm/s
1. Flat design, lighter overall weight, lower combination height and better rigidity.
2. The structure is optimized, the precision is better, and the error caused by assembling multiple accessories is reduced.
3. The assembly is time-saving, labor-saving and convenient. There is no need to remove the aluminum cover to install the coupling or module.
4. Maintenance is simple, both sides of the module are equipped with oil injection holes, and the cover does not need to be removed.